As a member of Royal Papworth Hospital Foundation Trust, you could have your say on how the organisation is run, now and in the future.
As a member, you can get involved as much or as little as you would like. Membership allows you to:
- Receive regular information from Royal Papworth Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Come to our Annual Members Meeting and other events
- Share your views on a range of issues affecting our services
- Vote for your representatives on the Council of Governors
- Talk to your Council of Governor representatives
- Stand as a Governor
Members must be 16 years of age or over.
Please complete the form below to become a Foundation Trust Member.