Royal Papworth has more than 100 years of comprehensive experience leading cardiothoracic medical services and has built a reputation for providing outstanding international consultancy and training solutions to international markets across Europe, Asia, the Middle East and the Americas.
Our specialist expertise means we are well placed to offer a wide range of healthcare consultancy services to both UK and international organisations. We use our expertise to provide tailored solutions to your specific requirements and in doing so will share our specialist knowledge, helping you to build local skills and achieve your goals.
Our consultants are drawn from experts from across the Trust who have direct experience of developing solutions for the challenges you may be facing. We have a wealth of expertise across a broad range of healthcare related issues and will use this experience to help you find solutions that deliver value and help you to achieve your objectives.
Examples of our services include:
- Peer review your plans for strategic development of a health system or new services.
- Clinical pathways review and redesign, ranging from national pathway programme structures to efficacy reviews of individual services lines.
- Cardiothoracic specialism reviews, assessing the efficacy and efficiency of existing services.
- Strategic planning and development.
- New hospital development, design and master commissioning processes.
- Medical equipment advice and support.
- Tailored learning & development programmes.
- Quality improvement programmes.
- Thought leadership in areas ranging from clinical policy to financial frameworks.
We are seeking to develop services with partners and patients in local, regional, national and international networks so that our specialist expertise can be accessed easily. We are always interested in exploring partnership opportunities with organisations that share our values.
If you are interested in collaborating with Royal Papworth Hospital or would like to find out more, please email us.