Why choose Royal Papworth Hospital?
Royal Papworth Hospital has a world-wide reputation for clinical excellence in heart and lung medicine. We employ around 2,000 staff members at our new hospital on the Cambridge Biomedical Campus and at our administrative office in Huntingdon.
Five reasons to join Royal Papworth Hospital:
- We are the UK's leading heart and lung hospital
- We care about your career and offer a range of training opportunities to help you fulfil your potential
- We are based in a brand new hospital on the Cambridge Biomedical Campus
- We were the first hospital in the country to receive an 'outstanding' rating in all five domains assessed by the Care Quality Commission (CQC)
- We offer a friendly working environment and are small enough to feel like a family
Our commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion
We are committed to ensuring fairness for all. Any form of discrimination, harassment or victimisation whether its related to any of the following: age, sex, race and ethnicity, disability, religion or belief, sexual orientation, gender re-assignment, pregnancy and maternity, paternity, marriage and civil partnership will not be tolerated.
We aim to be an employer of choice for equality, diversity and inclusion by leading with compassion, excellence and collaboration. We will:
- treat everyone with respect and dignity at all times
- challenge discriminatory behaviour and practice
- value diversity
- ensure equitable access to all of our employment and development opportunities.
For further information please see our equality, diversity and inclusion pages.