Accommodation is available in the village of Waterbeach, which is a 25-minute drive to the hospital.
The guest nightly rate is £45 with a cap of £450 for one month. These are single bedrooms with shared facilities.
- Free parking
- Secure bike storage
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free on-site laundry rooms
- Electric car charging point-site
To enquire or book, please call 01223 639555.
167/169 Hill Road
Helen Hotel is located a five-minute drive or 15-minute walk from Royal Papworth Hospital.
- Single rooms are priced at £57 per night
- Double rooms for sole occupancy are priced at £68 per night
- Double rooms or twin rooms are priced at £85 per night
- Family rooms are priced at £95 per night
Optional breakfast is available.
The hotel has wheelchair access and emergency out-of-hours booking if required.
To enquire or book, please call 01223 246465 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Acacia Guest House
Acacia Guest House is a small, comfortable family-run bed & breakfast just a five-minute drive to the hospital.
There are family, double and single rooms available, eight with ensuites and two with a shared bathroom.
Breakfast and free Wi-Fi access is included.
To enquire or book, please call 01223 244300 or visit www.acacia-guesthouse.co.uk
Private home offering overnight accommodation for relatives of patients attending Royal Papworth Hospital
Shelford Park Avenue
Room 1 (£60 per night)
- En-suite walk-in shower room, with 5’ bed, wardrobe, chest of drawers, TV, air cooler, Wi-Fi, towels, tray with kettle, selection of teas/coffee.
Room 2 (£50 per night)
- Shared use of bathroom, with a 4’6” bed, desk and chair, chest of drawers, hanging space, Wi-Fi, towels, tray with kettle, selection of teas/coffee.
Complimentary pick-up from (between 1830 and 2130) and drop-off to (between 0930 and 1000) Royal Papworth Hospital available if required.
Breakfast is available in the dining room between 0800-0930 and consists of a selection of cereals, fresh fruit, yoghurts, toast and preserves, served with tea and coffee.
Transport by car to and from Royal Papworth Hospital is included.
This is a non-smoking household. The owners have a lovely-natured cocker spaniel dog.
To enquire or book, please call 01223 842339 or 07827 944920 or email email@example.com