An introduction to searching Medline, Embase, Cinahl and other databases effectively using the NHS search interface. This workshop will help you to search the health literature - essential for keeping updated in all aspects of health care.
- To be made aware of the National Core Content resources and how to access them
- To understand the concepts involved in planning a basic search strategy
- To be able to carry out simple searches of the healthcare databases
- An introduction to Medline, Embase, Cinahl and other databases
- To be able to save searches and results in various formats
- To understand how to create alerts for searches to keep up to date