Can you make a difference? Yes you can!
There are a number of ways in which you can help as a volunteer.
Examples are listed below:
- Ward visiting
- Critical Care Unit visitors waiting area
- Day ward
- Tin collection co-ordinator
- Patient research ambassador
- Representative at patient and carer groups
- Proof reader
- General administration tasks
How to apply and find out more
If you are interested, please contact the Patient Advice and Liaison Services (PALS) Team who will be pleased to hear from you:
Tel: 01223 638896 or 01223 638963