We announced the results from our recent Governor Elections at our Annual Members' Meeting, held at the Cancer Research UK Cambridge Institute on Wednesday 18 September 2019.
The following public governors have been elected, all of whom will serve three-year terms:
- Susan Bullivant (Cambridgeshire)
- Bob Spinks (Norfolk)
- Julia Dunnicliffe (Suffolk)
- Rodney Scott (Suffolk)
- Harvey Perkins (Rest of England and Wales)
- Pippa Kent (Rest of England and Wales)
The following staff governors have also been elected:
- Martin Ward (Ancillary, Estates and others)
- Vacancy uncontested (Nurses)
- Result due 27 September (Admin and Clerical).
Congratulations to everyone who has been elected and thank you to everyone who stood in the elections.
Find out more about the role of governors at Royal Papworth Hospital NHS Foundation Trust.